Why Casterbridge Chiropractic
You can be confident that our wish is to help you realise your goals and our agenda is always to do the best for you. You are an individual and that’s how we view you.
We listen to you and develop the right plan for your particular needs and preferences. Our policy is to treat you as much as necessary, but also as little as possible and we aim to empower you with the tools to maintain your own health into the future with the minimum of intervention.
What we don’t do
- We don’t scare our patients into having treatment they don’t need.
- We don’t sell unnecessarily long treatment programmes to our patients.
- We don’t have a formula that we apply to every patient.
- We don’t have ‘open-plan’ treatment rooms where patients are denied the one-to-one attention and confidential treatment they deserve.
- We don’t ask our patients to pay up-front for their appointments.
- We don’t take unnecessary X-rays of our patients (we follow the IRMER guidelines on the use of X-rays).
- We don’t make inflated claims about the benefits of treatment or the consequences of not having it.
Sport is about performing at your highest level. Whether it’s tight muscles, weak muscles, recurrent injury, reduced mobility or poor stability that’s holding you back, our chiropractors and sports massage therapist are here to help you.